IELTS coaching centre in Delhi
Bluesky Immigration and Students Consultancy Services Pvt. ltd. authorized ELTS coaching centre in Delhi. Institute have been providing Ielts class since 2003.
What is IELTS?
IELTS (the International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most trusted English language exam. IELTS has been one of the pioneers of four English language skills testing and continues to hold importance in most foreign universities while setting the benchmark for evaluating one’s skills in the English language. Accepted as an English language proficiency certification by around 9,000 organizations, over 1.4 million students throughout the world attempt this test every year.
Table of Contents
- What is IELTS?
- There are four modules in IELTS
- Enroll our IELTS classes
- Why join an IELTS coaching centre like Bluesky?
- What’s on offer?
There are four modules in IELTS
- LISTENING :- (30 Minutes) – Academic module for listening comprises 30 minutes of recorded monologues and conversations, in different ascents like British, Scottish or Australian. You have to answer on your listening capabilities. You will be offered 10 minutes extra for writing answers in the answer sheet. Expert says “this is solely and undoubtedly depends on the regular practice only.
- READING:- (60 Minutes) – Reading module for IELTS consists of 3 long texts which range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical. The passages are taken from the books, Journals, magazines and newspapers. The reading component consists of 40 Questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading of Gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming and understanding the logical argument of the writer. The total time given to solve the 40 questions including fill ups, true, false, not given and finding relevant paragraphs for the denoted single line statements is 60 minutes in total. Each question worth 1 mark.
- WRITING:- (60 Minutes) – The writing module consists of two writing tasks which describe below.
- TASK 1:- You will be presented with a Graph, Table, Chart or diagram and ask to describe, summaries or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of the process and how something works or describe an object or event. The time limit for Task 1 is 20 minutes and word limit is 150-180.
- TASK 2:- You will asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Make sure that you are giving one example of each view and both tasks must be in formal style. Time limit for task 2 is 40 minutes and the word limit is 250-280 words.
- SPEAKING:- ( 11-14 Minutes) – The speaking component assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded. The speaking module can be divided into 3 parts.
- Part 1 – The examiner will ask you the general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics such as home, work, family, studies and interests. This part lasts between four to five minutes.
- Part 2 – You will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to 2 minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3 – You will be asked further questions about the topic in part 2. This will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This session will last for four or five minutes.
Enroll our IELTS classes
As one of the premier IELTS coaching centres in Delhi, Bluesky Consultancy offers specifically designed courses to prepare students for the IELTS exam. The offered course helps develop the strategies and approaches required to improve scores in all four sections of the IELTS test. Among the best IELTS coaching centres in Delhi, our courses extensively cover all the four skills assessed in the exam – English speaking, reading, listening, and writing. Students will also receive regular feedback on their progress from experts, and supervision from the faculty on the best ways to develop the main elements of the English language i.e. grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
Why join an IELTS coaching centre like Bluesky?
- High-quality standards: We are equipped with modern training tools to deliver expert training, including progress tracking and regular feedbacks.
- Best Course structures: Providing the best IELTS coaching in Delhi, we offer customized coaching as per student requirements, with both classroom and online training facilities.
What’s on offer?
- Bluesky Consultancy offers the following benefits as an IELTS coaching centre in Delhi:
- Provide a tailored program that suits individual learning needs
- Target weak areas right from the start
- Hold individual doubt clearing sessions
- Provide a real-time exam experience through mock tests
- Offer a peaceful learning place
- Provide individual attention and guidance
- Certified Mentor for IELTS Vocabulary
To know more about our IELTS preparation approach and methodology, get in touch with IELTS coaching centre in Delhi (Bluesky Immigration).