IELTS Aspirants are often in a dilemma about the quality of their answers for IELTS writing tasks, especially if they lack substantial coaching and experience regarding the evaluation parameters and standards of the IELTS Writing Section . so if you find it difficult to manage time and often look for IELTS writing evaluation services to get an idea of how is your own writing skills and how much will the examiner score you . How many bands will that particular task fetch?
We at Bluesky Immigration have just the right Mentoring for you to meet the need for examiner style analysis of your writing tasks. For those of you who need to know why every attempt makes it difficult for you to break the band barrier of 6.5 or 7 bands in writing section and you are looking for a reliable IELTS writing evaluation for your answers online and Offline , here is the solution.
Table of Contents
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WRITINGS FOR EVALUATION?
STEP 1. You may chose from a list of writing topics given below for Essays and select one to attempt . Once you have selected make sure not to write less than at least 250 words.
STEP 2. You can write the essay and paste it in the comment section along with the question and submit with your details . Do not forget to update your contact details for an Evaluation session with the Trainer.
STEP 3. once your evaluation is complete Your Assessment report will reach you via mail and you will receive a call from our team to fix your session with the trainer for queries on feedback.
Writing Task 2 Essay Topics
Given below are some of the most repeated questions in IELTS Writing . Write an essay on any 1 topic which is given below, and post it in the comment section below.
- What is it in the mass media that has negative effects on teenagers and what measures should governments take to solve this problem?
- Tourism is encouraged in many countries. Does tourism bring more advantages or disadvantages to a country?
- In some countries, the government has tried to reduce traffic. For instance, they imposed a congestion tax during rush hour. Do you think this development is positive or negative?
- The advantages brought by the spread of English as a global language will outweigh the disadvantages. To what extent agree or disagree with this view?
- A serious problem affecting countries right across the globe is the lack of water for drinking, washing and other household uses. Why do many countries face water shortage, and what could be done to tackle the problem?
Here are some brilliant tips write a good essay
- Don’t write beside the point meaning do not deviate.
- Please use a variety and range of new words in the right context.
- Divide your essay into 3-4 paragraphs and ensure logical flow.
- Don’t make grammatical mistakes.
If you have posted your essay in the comments section, you will definitely receive an email with band score and feedback.