Canada Student Visa
The study permit is a document Government of Canada issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.
Why study in Canada?
Canada is most preferred place of destination for people who plan to settle down and for students who plan to pursue higher studies. For the third consecutive year, Canada has been regarded with the best reputation in the world. It is embraced as “best place to live” to “best place to study”.
Here are reasons that make Canada, the best and the most preferred place to study.
- Scholarship: Rewards for studying in Canada are big while cost is small, particularly compared to south. Also the country offers many scholarship opportunities for international students – Government and Universities scholarships and special scholarships.
- Most attractive country in the world: Many top international students and researchers choose to study in Canada each year. Canada also tops the list of educational spending per capita of all countries. Canadian universities are internationally regarded for their high academic standards. and the government emphasis more on research in post secondary education. Private sector support research in many fields – telecommunications, medicines, agriculture etc aids in elevating the bar of education to new heights.
- Low costs: Despite high education standards, the cost is comparatively affordable, particularly compared to Australia, US and UK.
- Commitment to culture: A vibrant cultural life is a Canadian imperative. In fact all of communities from all across globe are represented and bring with them everything from new perspectives to culinary delights to exciting recreational activities.
- High employment rate: In Canada job prospects are high, country’s universities has links with more than 5000 global collaboration agreements. As the government focuses on research in tune to industry, more than 90% of Canadian graduates are employed less than six months after graduation.
- Technology giant: The country is at the international forefront on computer and information technology, particularly in telecommunications, medical services, aerospace engineering, biotech and environment. With its innovative School net program, Canada was the first country to connect its schools and libraries to the internet.
- Natural wonder: The country has stunning natural settings with 42 national landmarks and multiple UNESCO world heritage sites. The landscape offers a stunning diversity from scenic mountains to breathtaking coastal lines.
- Getting student visa is made easier: It has become the premiere destination for international students. The country has evaluated its student visa system to provide greater accountability. Also the government treats education as priority on the basis of plan. which is focused not only on recruiting but also retaining them after graduation by offering more opportunities for international students to work abroad while studying and remain in country as permanent residents afterwards.
- High quality education at affordable costs: Degrees, diplomas and certificates of Canada have international weight. One can have variety of degree programs at the most affordable costs. Also schools and colleges offer other activities like skiing, camping etc.
- Safe community: Country is friendly, safe with a high standard of living. Low crime rates, great student health benefits and universities focused on student security. Health make studying here a most preferred and best choice for international students. It is ranked among top 10 safest countries to visit in Global peace index